A Dog by Any Other Name is the 14th episode of season one.
Raven and Chelsea are invited to Amber's party, but they have no one to go with. Raven likes a guy who does not realize she exists, and Chelsea likes a guy but when she finds out his name is Sam, she is reluctant because that's the name of her dog. Meanwhile, Eddie tries to avoid "The Seat" in Mr. Lawler's class, where he gets covered in spit.
- Raven-Symone as Raven Baxter
- Orlando Brown as Eddie Thomas
- Kyle Massey as Cory Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Daniels
- T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh as Tanya Baxter
- Rondell Sheridan as Victor Baxter
- Wesley Mann as Mr. Lawler
- Mike Erwin as Sam
- Brenda Song as Amber
- Christopher Darga as Coach
- Erik Aude as Student #1
- William Kenneth Butler as Student #2
- Davida Williams as Reservation Girl
- Eddie: (rapping) I may be sittin' in the seat soaked my feet, but this homeboy's got you beat, aha! You can say all you want make funny faces, but you're nothing but sad rappin' cousins. You think you're so smart (pointing to one guy) you get F's and D's (points to another guy) and your grades so low man, you get straight Z's. I might be sittin' through spit and spray, but that doesn't even matter cause' I'm gonna get an A.
- Raven: (to Amber) Look here, little Miss Missy, I have a boyfriend!
- P.E. Teacher (to Raven & Chelsea): First names.
- Raven: (nervously) Uh, uh. I'm Bill!
- Chelsea: (nervously) And uh, I'm Bob
- P.E. Teacher: Last names.
- Chelsea: (nervously) Um, uh, Bob.
- Raven: Dad! This is important! Amber's having a party.
- Victor: (imitating a teenage girl's voice) Uh?! Amber's having a party and she didn't invite me? Uh, that is so like her!
- Chelsea: (to Cory) Do you still wear those pajamas, you know the ones with the bunny feet, baby?
- Cory: Well, baby, if that's what turns you on.
- Raven: (to Sam about Chelsea) Don't worry, she likes you, you lucky dog!
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Driven to Insanity||Saturday Afternoon Fever|