Meanwhile, since William thinks Cory is psychic thanks to Cory not telling William about Raven's vision about finding William's rabbit Cory goes along with it and hits people up for cash to read people's pets minds.
- Raven-Symone as Raven Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Daniels
- Orlando Brown as Eddie Thomas
- Kyle Massey as Cory Baxter
- Rondell Sheridan as Victor Baxter
- T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh as Tanya Baxter
- Lil' J as Devon Carter
- David Henrie as Larry
- Frankie Ryan Manriquez as William
- Christopher Malpede as Horace
- Armelia McQueen as Curvacia
- When Devon's last name is announced, the closed captioning says "Turner" instead of "Carter."
- When Victor and Tanya walk into the kitchen and William comes downstairs to greet them, if you look closely, you can see William waiting at the top of the stairs waiting for his cue to come downstairs.
- Eddie (about Horace's outfit): Check out Horace, y'all. Looks like he was just beamed down from Planet Dweeb.
- Raven: It's official, there are no mirrors in outer space.
- Chelsea: Excuse me, but I think it's wrong to judge a man based on the color of his spacesuit.
- Chelsea: I've got two eyebrows!
- Raven: Not when I'm done with you!
- Chelsea: Rae, which one are you gonna take?
- Cory (to Victor): Okay, you got me and I got you. Now we're even.
- Victor: Not even close. You're grounded.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Hearts and Minds||That's So Not Raven|