Raven goes on her first date with Devon Carter, and grows anxious when she has a vision that he's going to kiss her on the date. Meanwhile, Chelsea and Eddie interrupt Tanya and Victor's night alone with a movie and game night.
- Raven-Symone as Raven Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Daniels
- Orlando Brown as Eddie Thomas
- Kyle Massey as Cory Baxter
- Rondell Sheridan as Victor Baxter
- T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh as Kay-Kay Baxter
- Lil' J as Devon Carter
- Jordan Moseley as Nadine Carter
- Robin Shorr as Randi
- Dakota Sky as Little Kid
- Alonté Hearn as Kid at pizza place
- Danny Cistone as Robot
- Darrian C. Ford as Pirate
- David Joyner as Teddy Bear
- When Raven and Cory come home after school, there is a pan and a dish towel on the counter next to each other. When Cory starts throwing the grapes at Raven, the towel is inside the pan.
- When Victor uses the water bottle trick to make it seem like he cracked his back, he didn't have it anywhere near him.
- There was no pizza on the seat before Raven sat on it.
- Nadine (to Raven about Devon): Your nightmare is just beginning.
- Raven: What?!
- Nadine: Stay away from my brother!
- Raven (to the Pizza Pals Attendant): Wait! You don't understand! Ok, the show must go on. It's the robot and the teddy bear. Think of the children!
- Pizza Pals Attendant: Okay, here's the deal. I'm really tired, I've just worked a double shift and the pirate's leaking oil, so back up off me! Awesome!
- Raven (to Cory): Why do you always have to follow me?
- Cory: Hey, I was just using your big head to block out the sun!
- Raven: You know, it was really cute when Mom and Dad brought you home from the hospital but, uh, you're still here!
- Raven: (after having a vision) Oh, Devon Carter's going to kiss me! (people look at her) Is my favorite song. (starts singing) Devon Carter's gonna kiss me.
- Chelsea: You guys, this is the third time I've watched "My Big Fat Monkey Wedding" and every time, it gets to me.
- Eddie: Get over it, Chels.
- Chelsea: So sad.
- Victor: Well, I guess we are da bomb!
- Tanya: Well, we were until you said that.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Clothes Minded||Hearts and Minds|