Raven's mother wants to spend quality time with her at the movies but Raven's more interested in spending time with Eddie's friend Ricky Rodriguez. Meanwhile, Cory and Victor has to see a G-rated movie, which turns out to be boring.
- Raven-Symone as Raven Baxter
- Orlando Brown as Eddie Thomas
- Kyle Massey as Cory Baxter
- Rondell Sheridan as Victor Baxter
- T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh as Tanya Baxter
Background information and notes
- Series regular Anneliese van der Pol does not appear in this episode.
- Cory (to Raven): I need to use your bathroom.
- Raven: Um, what's wrong with the one downstairs?
- Cory: Dad just used that one.
- Raven: Say no more!
- Victor: (to Cory while leaving the movie) Okay, clouds are not made of cotton candy, bunnies do not talk and trees do not hug you when you're sad. These are lies we shouldn't be teaching to our children! You think your mom will buy it?
- Cory: Not a chance.
- Raven (to Raven): I just had the best vision!
- Eddie: Ooh, did it involve me and Halle Berry?
- Raven: No, I see things that are actually going to happen.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|A Dog by Any Other Name||A Fight at the Opera|