|Saving Psychic Raven|
|Air date||February 21, 2003|
|Written by|| Michael Feldman|
|Directed by||Sean McNamara|
|Previous Episode||Campaign in the Neck|
|Next Episode||The Parties|
Saving Psychic Raven was the eighth episode of the first season. It originally aired on Disney Channel on February 21, 2003.
The volleyball team wants to win for the first time in 27 years. However, Raven has a vision of Chelsea breaking a nail and costs the team the championship. Raven then feels isolated and sets out to meet other supernatural teens.
- Raven-Symone as Raven Baxter
- Orlando Brown as Eddie Thomas
- Kyle Massey as Cory Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Daniels
- T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh as Tanya Baxter
- Rondell Sheridan as Victor Baxter
- Tania Raymonde as Carly
- Samm Levine as Marvin
- Brian George as Dr. Sleevemore
- Johari Johnson as Waitress
- This is the only episode where Raven has a "vibe", rather than a vision.
- When Sparky burns the marshmallow, you can see where the stick holding it splits at the bottom. And that a cord that lit the flame was attached to it.
- When Raven was being lifted up at the end. You could see she was being lifted by strings, and you could see the string belt she was attactched to when she turned her back to the camera.
- The title is an allusion of the Steven Speilberg film, Saving Private Ryan.
- (Raven was about to ring the doorbell, but Marvin opened the door before she could)
- Raven: Hi, I'm looking for the...
- Marvin: This is it.
- Raven: Okay, well, the reason I'm here is...
- Marvin: I know, I know... volleyball game. You had a vision, screwed up, everybody's mad at you blah-blah-blah.
- Raven: Did you just read my mind?
- Marvin: Oh, well, I...
- Carly: Marvin, don't freak her out. I told him the whole story.
- Marvin: Got you!
- Carly: Marvin's a second-degree telepath and a first-degree pain in the butt.
- Marvin: That's why I love it here. In school, I'm just a pain in the butt.
- Carly: You'll learn to ignore him. Come on, I'll show you around.
- (They walk in the room and Raven gasps')
- Raven: Ooh, y'all's electric bill must be ridiculous!
- Chelsea: Ow! I broke a nail!
- Raven: Pinky?
- Chelsea: You know what, I don't even care!
- Marvin: (reads Chelsea's mind) Yes, you do.
- Raven (as she is floating in the air): Who turned off the gravity?
- Carly (about Raven): She belongs with us.
- Eddie: She belongs with us.
- Raven: I belong on the ground.