Tanya wants Raven to go the Spa with her, she refuses, until she has a vision of her favorite singer Maisha is going to be there. Meanwhile, Victor has Chelsea, Eddie and Cory try out his Mother's "Pickled Artichoke Mash Potatoes".
- Raven-Symone as Raven Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Daniels
- Orlando Brown as Eddie Thomas
- Kyle Massey as Cory Baxter
- Rondell Sheridan as Victor Baxter
- T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh as Tanya Baxter
- Raven (about Maisha): Mom, she's early! I thought divas were always late!
- Eddie: Mr. B. is a great cook but that dish is just evil.
- Chelsea: What are we gonna do? We can't tell him. It would just hurt his feelings.
- Cory: He's my dad, I should tell him.
- [Victor returns from the kitchen]
- Victor: Okay, who's ready for some potatoes?
- Cory: They are! (points at Eddie and Chelsea)
- Chelsea (to Eddie): You know what, he's right. We better go dump this down the sink.
- Eddie: The sink, Chels. You are such a genius.
- Chelsea: Really, because you know I don't get that a lot.
- Tanya (to Raven & Chelsea): You girls ever think about maybe turning off the music and enjoying some peace and quiet?
- Raven and Chelsea: No.
- Tanya: (to Raven) Well, if you change your mind, maybe you and I can spend a nice weekend relaxing and meditating at the Silent Gardens Health Spa. Doesn't that sound fun?
- Raven: Uh, Mom, I don't think fun means what you think it means.
- Tanya: Well, I'm going this weekend, so if you change your mind... (leaves the room)
- Raven: Not gonna happen.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Blue in the Face||Leave It to Diva|